Last updated: May 8, 2022
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in DC
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in PA
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Board Certified Telemental Health (BC-TMH)
- Certificate in 32nd International Trauma Training Conference, virtual attendance, PESI, Inc.
- Certificate in 31st International Trauma Training Conference, virtual attendance, PESI, Inc.
- Certificate in 30th International Trauma Training Conference: Psychological Trauma, June 2019, Boston, PESI, Inc.
- Certificate in Advances in Trauma Treatment: Trauma, Memory, and the Restoration of The Self by Bessel Van der Kolk, November 2018, Institute for Better Health (IBH)
- Certificate in CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid, April 2018, American Safety and Health Institute
- Certificate in Neuroscience, January 2018 – May 2018, The Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (FAES) at National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Certificate in Understanding of The Brain: Neurobiology of Everyday of Life, August 2017 – January 2018, Coursera
- Certificate in Counseling Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Persons, May 2010, The George Washington University
Selected Awards & Professional Recognition
- 2022 Early Career Faculty Achievement Award. Thomas Jefferson University ($500.00 awarded)
- 2021 COVID-19 Research Grant. Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling ($1,938 awarded)
- 2018 Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development Mentee Award. Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development ($295.00 awarded)
- 2018 American Educational Research Association Division E Graduate Pre-seminar, New York, NY. ($200.00 awarded)
- 2016-2017 National Council for Education and Human Development Endowment Scholarship. The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Office of Graduate Student Assistantships and Fellowships
- 2016 Award for Leadership Essay “Transformational Excellence”. Chi Sigma Iota, Thomasville, NC in collaboration with Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs, Alexandria, VA
- 2012 Award for Clemmont E. Vontress Cross-Culture. The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Graduate School of Education & Human Development